Since 1992, His Hands Free Clinic has been seeking to honor God by helping the uninsured and underinsured in our community. The clinic is a 501(c)3 non-profit ministry that provides free medical, chiropractic, women’s health, physical therapy, prescription assistance, patient advocacy, off site optical, durable medical equipment, diabetes education and dental services near downtown.
We are members of the Linn County State Innovation Model, Linn County Housing Continuum of Care, Free Clinics of Iowa, Christian Community Health Fellowship, and the National Association of Free Clinics.
Our mission is to bring glory to God by meeting the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of those without adequate resources.
Statement of Faith
- We believe in the Divine inspiration and Sovereign Authority of the Word of God, the Bible, both Old and New Testaments, as recorded in the original languages.
- We believe in one God eternally existing in three equal persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that all people are born with a sinful nature as a result of the Fall and are sinners by choice; therefore, all are in need of salvation. This salvation of the sinner is only by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, sinless in His life, making atonement for the sin of the world by His death on the cross.
- We believe in His bodily resurrection for His people, and His promise to return to the world.
- We believe the Holy Spirit convicts the world of sin and regenerates, indwells, seals, enlightens and guides the believer.
- We believe that the church is the body of Christ and it consists of all those who have placed their trust in the redemptive work of Christ.
- We believe in the eternal life of the redeemed with God and the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord, Jesus Christ.
Statement of Values
Based upon the example of our Lord Jesus Christ, we are dedicated to serve a diverse community. We are committed to love and respect all persons of every race and creed, and to demonstrate integrity in our words and actions.
“…to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.” Matthew 25:40b (NASB)
If you are looking to join the team at His Hands Ministry, the following are current open positions at the clinic. Details about the position and how to apply can be found on each job posting.