There are many ways to support His Hands Free Clinic. We rely on monetary gifts as well as in kind contributions to continue to meet our mission of bringing glory to God by meeting the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of those in need in our community. We have listed several ways that you can give below. Please give us a call at 319-862-2636 with any questions.
Make a one time gift or schedule monthly giving through your credit card. Donate today using our online form below or send your donation to:
His Hands Free Clinic
400 12th Street SE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52403
Giving is also encouraged through our endowment fund at the Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundations. Indicate a giving designation to His Hands, our EIN number is 39-1878606.
Other ways to contribute
There are so many ways to give. Are you an Amazon shopper? Shop through Amazon Smile and a percentage of your purchase will be donated back to His Hands Free Clinic.
Time to clean out the clutter or clothing you no longer wear? Donate your items to Stuff Etc. and indicate that you would like your proceeds to be given to His Hands Free Clinic. Our account number is 23782 or you can mention His Hands Free Clinic.
Do you like to give through United Way? Indicate a giving designation to His Hands, our EIN number is 39-1878606.
In Kind Donations
We also accept in-kind donations at His Hands Free Clinic. Below is a list of our current needs.
- Copy paper
- Postcard stamps
- White cardstock
- Red pens and Red Sharpie markers
- Manila mailing envelopes
- ChromaLabel; 2″ Aqua Color-Coding Dot Sticker Labels | Permanent Adhesive, Write On Surface –500/Roll
- ChromaLabel; 2″ Fluorescent Yellow Color-Coding Dot Sticker Labels | Permanent Adhesive, Write On Surface — 500/Roll
- ChromaLabel; 2″ Fluorescent Red Orange Color-Coding Dot Sticker Labels | Permanent Adhesive, Write On Surface — 500/Roll
- ChromaLabel; 2″ Fluorescent Pink Color-Coding Dot Sticker Labels | Permanent Adhesive, Write On Surface — 500/Roll
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Clorox disinfecting wipes
- Plastic drop clothes
- Blue painter’s tape
- Carpet cleaner
- Garbage bags (small, medium and large)
Pharmacy supplies and pharmaceuticals
- Generic Robitussin DM
- Lamisil cream
- Ibuprofen 200 mg
- Hydrocortisone cream 1%
- Prilosec (generic)
- Zyrtec or equivalent antihistamine
- Antibacterial cream
- Antibiotic ointment and steroid creams
- Unused medications
- Diabetic testing strips
- Insulin (unopened and unexpired)
Whatever way you choose to give, please know that we are eternally grateful for your generosity. Large or small, every donation helps endure we are able to continue to serve the community. Thank you!