The Need is Great
Approximately 50% of our patients are employed in some capacity but are at, or below, federal poverty levels. Without support, many individuals:
- Cannot afford treatment or medications
- May experience increasing physical, mental health & money problems
- Are potentially unable to hold job, care for their family or self
- Are vulnerable to sinking further into debt, dependency and despondency
- May endure deterioration in health without intervention
By treating under-resourced people in need, we also support the economic health of the community by empowering those served to gain or regain health and dignity.
The care we provide helps reduce the need for hospital visits and uncompensated care, which frees up resources our patients might otherwise seek.
How You Can Help Provide Great Care
“… whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” — Matthew 25:40b (NIV)
We serve a widely diverse population with love, respect for all and integrity in our actions and words. When we ask, “What would Jesus do?” the answer is always, “reach out His hands to help those in need.” Please join us in this important mission.