His Hands Clinic is seeking to fill the position of Dental Assistant.
The Dental Assistant is responsible to fill shifts when a volunteer is unavailable (primarily Fridays).
Reports to: Dental Coordinator
Hours: Four to 16 hours monthly as needed. Primarily Fridays 8 am to 12 noon.
- Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and is involved in a local church.
- Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Faith and Statement of Values.
- Be self-motivated, dependable, and responsible.
- Be friendly and respect the God-given dignity of all persons.
- Be a Registered Dental Assistant
Primary Duties Include:
- Assist Dentists as scheduled
- Keeping detailed and accurate records on Dentrix software
- Assist with scheduling and triage as required.