Summary: The Clinic Nurse is responsible to implement the mission of His Hands Free Clinic under the direction of the Clinic Coordinator.
Reports to: Clinic Supervisor
Supervises: Clinic Volunteers when needed
Hours: Tuesdays 4:45 pm to 7 pm ,Wednesdays 9:45 am to 2:30 pm, Thursdays 9:45 am to 2:30 pm and 4:45 pm to 7 pm
• Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Faith and Statement of Values.
• Possess excellent communication, organizational, and computer skills.
• Be self-motivated, dependable, and responsible.
• Be friendly and respect the God-given dignity of all persons.
• Have an active and current unrestricted Iowa registered nursing license or licensed practical nurse.
Primary Duties Include:
- Direct the day-to-day clinical operations in collaboration with the Clinic Coordinator
- supervise volunteers when needed
- educate patients as necessary about health care needs and equipment
- assist health providers with procedures in exam rooms
- ensure quality care
- create and maintain patient records
- room patients
- triage patients on the phone as needed
- make sure providers have the supplies they need
- other duties as assigned
24 hours of sick time annually
42 hours of vacation time accrued annually
Holidays: Ten paid Holidays if you are scheduled to work.
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and answers to the attached questions to Mallory at Mallory@hishandsclinic.org
“Working at His Hands Free Clinic is more than a job it’s a ministry”