Summary: The Clinic Supervisor is responsible to implement the mission of His Hands Free Clinic by supervising the medical clinic.
Reports to: Clinic Coordinator
Supervises: Clinical Volunteers
Hours and Days: Tuesdays 1 pm to 8pm, Wednesdays 9:30 to 5pm and Thursdays 9:30am to 8pm
(Twice a month Tuesdays can start at 4 pm and there is opportunity to leave site on Tuesdays and Thursdays for an hour or 2) Total hours 20 to 25 weekly (starting and ending times are flexible)
- Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and is involved in a local church.
- Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Faith and Statement of Values.
- Possess excellent communication, organizational, and computer skills.
- Be self-motivated, dependable, and responsible.
- Be friendly and respect the God-given dignity of all persons.
- Have an active and current unrestricted Iowa nursing license.
- 1 – 2 years practice experience.
Primary Duties Include:
- Direct the day-to-day clinical operations in collaboration with the Clinic Coordinator
-orient new volunteers to procedures and paperwork
-ensure quality care
-create and maintain patient records
-create procedures as needed with Clinic Coordinator
-triage patients on the phone and in person
-educate patients about health care needs and equipment
-assist providers with procedures
-make sure providers have the supplies they need
-work with nursing team to provide case management for patients
-train and orient medical volunteers